History

Corvallis Radiology has worked in partnership with Corvallis' health care systems to introduce and deliver technological advances in diagnostic imaging as they have come available.

1948
Corvallis Radiology begins its practice when Dr. Ben Goldberg opens his office in the Ball Building owned by Dr. Waldo Ball in downtown Corvallis.
1954
Dr. Arthur L. Ovregaard joins Dr. Goldberg
1955
Corvallis Radiology moves their practice to the former Consumers Power Building at Sixth and VanBuren, which was originally a bakery
Dr. Ovregaard introduces Radiation Therapy to Corvallis
1960
Dr. Milo Merrill joins
1965
Dr. Ben Goldberg passes away
1966
Dr. Fred Brauti joins
1967
Mammography is introduced to Corvallis
1971
Dr. Fred Hirsch joins
Dr. William Lloyd joins
1972
The organization is incorporated, becoming a professional corporation. This is done to accommodate the growing business of the practice.
1977
Diagnostic Ultrasound is introduced to Corvallis
1980
Dr. Charles Beck joins
Computerized Tomography (CT) is introduced to Corvallis
1982
Dr. Bruce Ito joins
1986
Doppler and Cardiac Ultrasound is added to the diagnostic capabilities
1987
Dr. Nicholas Calley joins
Dr. Leslie Clautice joins
1988
Magnetic Resonance (MRI) is implemented under Corvallis Radiology's guidance
1991
Dr. David Ehlers joins
1993
Dr. Robert Babbel joins
1996
Corvallis Radiology forms Medical Information Management, LLC; a practice management services firm
1997
Dr. Jeff Hamlin joins
1998
Dr. John Molitor joins
Dr. Karen MacEwan joins
2001
Dr. Matt Evitts joins
2002
Dr. Howard Molitch joins
2003
Dr. Kevin Matsuba joins
2005
Dr. Jeff Boyd joins
2007
Dr. Jim Dunn joins
Dr. Charles Knight joins
2009
Dr. Daniel Hendricks joins
3T MRI is implemented under Corvallis Radiology's guidance
2011
Dr. Leslie Arpin joins
2013
Dr. Kate Doyle joins