History

2015

Corvallis Radiology PC sells Medical Information Management to PBS West LLC

Corvallis Radiology PC sells Medical Information Management to PBS West LLC
2009

3T MRI is implemented under Corvallis Radiology’s guidance

1996

Corvallis Radiology forms Medical Information Management, LLC; a practice management services firm

1993

Dr Robert Babbel Joins

1991

Dr David Ehlers joins

1988

Magnetic Resonance (MRI) is implemented under Corvallis Radiology’s guidance

1987

Dr Leslie Clautice joins    

1987

Dr Nicholas Calley joins

1986

Doppler and Cardiac Ultrasound is added to the diagnostic capabilities

1982

Dr Bruce Ito joins

1980

Computerized Tomography (CT) is introduced to Corvallis

1980

Dr Charles Beck joins

1977

Diagnostic Ultrasound is introduced to Corvallis

1972

The organization is incorporated to accommodate the growing business of the practice

1971

Dr William Lloyd joins

1971

Dr Fred Hirsch joins

1967

Mammography is introduced to Corvallis

1966

Dr Fred Brauti joins

1965

Dr Ben Goldberg passes away

1960

Dr Milo Merrill joins

1955

Dr Ovregaard introduces Radiation Therapy to Corvallis

1955

Corvallis Radiology moves to the former Consumers Power Building at Sixth and VanBuren, which was originally a bakery

1954

Dr Arthur L Ovregaard joins

1948

Dr Ben Goldberg opens Corvallis Radiology in the ball building owned by Dr Waldo Ball in downtown Corvallis